5.05.2015

road trippin'

Untitled-1


My father and I have been on the road now for 3 weeks and I can honestly say that I'm still excited for our next stops. Don't get me wrong, I'm missing my family, the ones who aren't with us, my dogs and I think most importantly, my shower. There's something about showering in your own space, but I'm still giddy to get to our next yarn shop for a trunk show. We've made one big loop around the US and it's been an adventure. I've met some amazing people and seen some wonderful shops. We have lots of news when I get back to announce and a lot of fun projects underway already. That just seems to happen when you're around like minded knitters!

For now, come see our yarns and Dad and me in real life at Yarnology in Winona, MN, this Wednesday evening from 5-8pm or at Colorful Yarns in Centennial, CO, on Friday from 2-6pm. We'll have Puppies! Not many, but you maybe able to snag one for yourself if you come early! We will also have samples of the Number Collection and lots of choices in both Big Sister and Little Brother to choose from. Or, just come to say hi! I love meeting my fellow knitting friends in person.

Hugs & stitches!

-Ve

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Any trips to Utah planned?

amchart said...

What about Nebraska?!