7.10.2012

knitcation

I'm so excited (and a little nervous!) to announce my new venture to you today! I've been holding my breath for the last several months... but the day has finally arrived where I can reveal to you:


Knitcation


September 14th through the 20th I am headed to Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, where the very talented designer Stephen West will be meeting me for a week filled with knitting, sunshine, learning, and a whole lot of relaxing.




A limited group of knitters can come along for the fun! The trip includes: accomodations for the entire 7 days and 6 nights in your room of choice in a spacious and luxurious villa that will be shared with other "knitcationers", a gourmet buffet Meet & Greet dinner with Stephen West and company, three workshop classes taught by Stephen, breakfasts on the days of the workshops, transportation from the airport to the resort, and much more! There'll also be swag bags, giveaways, and plenty of resort activities and events to attend. You think you could handle all of that?! Join us in Mexico this September - you won't be sorry.

5 comments:

Sarah Bear said...

Oh wow...that would be marvelous! But...work. That's after the beginning of the school year!

Unknown said...

OMG. That photo is not helping in my torture of not being able to come. Maybe I can just give birth in one of those suites and just keep knitting with you guys. LOL

Turtle said...

how exciting!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous, Ve!! Have a fabulous time!

Sandie
KnitzyBlonde

Terri said...

How wonderful!!!!