7.16.2012 at 7:28 PM
Michelle, C Gibson & Lael
Congratulations! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collect your prizes.
This giveaway is so much fun! I'm excited to say that Susan B. Anderson is back on the blog. Her and I caught up on a video chat. Check it out:
Links and such from the videos:
- Susan B. Anderson's blog
- Knit Simple magazine
- Patchwork Sockalong with Susan
- Itty Bitty Knits Rav group
- Susan's Patchwork Socks
- VOGUEknitting Live
- Dyeabolical Yarns
- Dyeabolical Yarns Shop
- Unicorn Books & Crafts
- Opal Sock Yarns
- Cakewalk Yarns blog
- Cakewalk Yarns shop
- Cakewalk's Cherry Blossom, Hero Squad, Sudden Valley & Brooklyn
- My Hope shawl by Laura Linneman
- Watch Part 3 of the video to find out what the giveaway comment question is.
- Baktus Scarf & Lacy Baktus (FREE patterns!)
- My Lacy Baktus
- Craftsy site
- Wee Ones & The (not so) itty-bitty Giraffe classes on Craftsy
- The two Craftsy sewing classes I purchased recently: Sewing Studio with Diana Rupp & The Couture Dress with Susan Khalje
- The canning class we talked about.
- Craftsy's Knitting Classes
- Ravi Cardi KAL I'm doing with Carol Feller.
- The FREE Short Rows class on Craftsy.
Thanks Susan for visiting with us! It's always a treat to have you on the blog, and thank you to our lovely sponsor this time, Cakewalk Yarns, for sending us THREE awesome skeins of sock yarn in the Cherry Blossom color to give away to three lucky followers:
I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 7/29/12. Watch Part 3 of the video to find out what the giveaway comment question is this time around.
I'll randomly pick the winners in 2 weeks and post the results along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.