knitterlydesigns & Michelle
The runner up winner who receives a project bag and pattern is:
Congratulations! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collect your prizes.
I'm really excited to bring back this giveaway's sponsor, because she's not only one of my favorite designers, but also a really sweet online knitting friend! It's Liz Abinante of Feministy. If you have not met Liz's patterns before, they're a must see! Liz was on YOTH over a year ago and we did a fun interview back then together. She was kind enough to make some time in her busy schedule to meet with me again for another catch-up interview. Check it out...
Links and such from the videos:
- Liz's website
- Liz on Ravelry
- Arch Shawl Collection
- Lancet Shawl
- Little Red Bicycle Unicycle Lace (100% superwash merino, 840 yards per 100 grams) Color shown: Ursula. Approximately 420 yards required for Lancet.
- Squinch Shawl (2nd picture). Scheduled release date: March 31st.
- Miss Babs Yummy Handpainted Sport Superwash (100% superwash merino, 335 yards per 150 grams) Color shown: Lady Bug. 330 yards required for Squinch.
- Voussoir Shawl (3rd picture). Scheduled release date: April 9th.
- Wooly Wonka Fibers Aerten DK (80% superwash merino, 10% cashmere, 10% nylon. 230 yards per 100 grams) Color shown: Bittersweet. Approximately 440 yards used for Voussoir.
- Check out the Traveling Woman Rav group for all the fun things like the Great Cowl KAL!
- Pattern Math post where Liz talks about her calculator a bit more.
I have to share some of Liz's gorgeous pictures!!
Liz and Little Red Bicycle have teamed up to bring you a fantastic giveaway: TWO grand prize winners will each receive a half skein of the beautiful Unicycle Lace in the Ursula colorway and a PDF pattern of the stunning Lancet shawl! These winners will be randomly picked as usual. Here's a close up of the yarn!
Two additional winners will chosen based on their answer to Liz's fun question! She talks about it at the end of the part 3 video. Liz will choose an answer and I will choose an answer at the end of the giveaway. Each of the best answer winners will receive a PDF copy of the entire Arch Shawls collection. Good times!!
I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 4/8/12. If you could create your own country, anywhere in the world, what would you name it, and where would it be?
You need to listen to the interview to hear Liz's answer, but here's mine: My country would be called Skeinland. The country would be one big farm somewhere that would have an abundance of sheep, yaks, goats, alpacas, bunnies and maybe some silkworms who would all get along and the climate would magically accommodate all of them. We would have plenty of wonderful people there to care for the animals, so us knitters could do what we love best... knit! We'd probably need to invite some indie dyers over too!
I'll randomly pick the winners in 2 weeks and post the results along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.